The harness rides in his sensitive armits and on top tends to sit on the back of his neck in front of his armits. HOWEVER, when it gets wet, it will stain your dog! #beneb. The reflection on this is also great - it even works towards dusk. Hurtta's Latest harness design that replaces the Hurtta Active Harness which is now discontinued. Get it Wednesday, Oct 21. 7%. 2 Star. Note that my dog is a coonhound breed and is a powerful puller at times (DNA overrides training in some situations). I love the handle, because sometimes she freaks out and I can hold / calm her quicker. Honestly, I think the Hurtta harness is the only way we can manage his energy " - Tom McKenna, PA The three adjustable straps ensure that … Kevin Roberts Kevin Roberts lives for adventure. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Nicely padded for comfort. FREE Shipping by Amazon. 3M reflective accents ensure visibility, even in low-light conditions. Hurtta Padded Harness Magenta By MAIZEYSMOM on Nov 23, 2019 Love the harness but the size chart is confusing. A comfortable, quick drying harness for all dogs. This style isn't great if your dog pulls a lot because of where it hits on the shoulders (the padded-y from Hurtta is a much better option for pullers structurally, although it's not going to make the pulling any easier to manage!) We have not tried the leash but do have the matching collar which is incredibly soft and comfortable. The harness is easy to put on and comfortable to wear. Its adjustable collar and chest strap ensure a comfortable, customizable fit. Overall this harness gets two paws up from us for having a streamlined fit, solid build quality, useful features, and style points. We were using Ruffwear harnesses so I was excited to compare the two leading brands side by side. A comfortable, quick drying harness for all dogs, the Hurtta Padded Harness is a Scandinavian design for the active dog whether they are exploring woodland, swimming in the sea or pottering around town. 4 Star. I have written to Hurtta but have not gotten any response yet. The harness can be adjusted around the neck and chest, which makes this well-designed product fit perfectly. 4.3 out of 5 stars 76. It is suitable for all fur-types. 80% of reviewers recommend this product. The Adventure Harness may not be ideal for: Anyone who requires a lot of bells and whistles on their harness such as a handle or climbing support. The Active Harness is one of the first from the Hurtta line that features 4 points of adjustment. I've been looking for a harness for a while and I'm so glad I decided on this one. Find honest and helpful reviews for Hurtta Padded Dog Harness at Chewy.com. . This particular harness I bought for the labs I foster and use it for attaching a long line on our hikes. The opinions expressed in this post are the author’s. About Our Hurtta Dog Harnesses . The Padded Y-Harness from Hurtta provides 4 new colours to choose from of the ever popular Y-Harness range. The chest padding was perfect for our jogs. The harness is designed to stay in place and still feel comfortable. Hurtta Padded Harness Magenta By MAIZEYSMOM on Nov 23, 2019 Love the harness but the size chart is confusing. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Would not be used to lift your dog for an extended period of time as there is not enough support for that, StyleWhile style shouldn’t be the deciding factor when choosing a harness, I’d be lying if I said it didn’t matter. The Padded Y harness comes in ten different sizes (ranging from 14″ to 47″ girths) and currently is available in three different colours. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Reviewed in the United States on May 13, 2016. Hurtta Casual Padded Dog Collar, Lingon, 12-16 in. Buy Cheap Hurtta Casual Padded Dog Harness Reviews. She inspires me every day and now my goal is to inspire you to get out with your dog too. The Weekend Warrior Harness and Lead by Hurtta Review In our latest product review we put The Weekend Warrior Harness and Lead by Hurtta to the test. but it's perfect for dogs who mostly walk nicely on leash and is very easy to take on/off. Add to Cart Hurtta Hands Free Leash. CDN$ 15.95 shipping . Hurtta Adventure Harness Size: 24 – 32 . There's a problem loading this menu right now. With a top notch color selection and a stellar fit, this padded harness is one your dog needs in it’s closest. Get it by Wednesday, Oct 14. The Hurtta Green Edition line is the result of our conscious effort to produce eco-friendly products that help reduce plastic waste and minimize the negative effects of global warming. . 13%. We provide unbiased feedback of the products and share products we think our readers would enjoy using and learning more about. I was skeptical that the little ring would hold - but it has! We just took our first road trip and this harness was easy to use, effective, and comfortable for my dog. Easy to dress, comfortable to wear. It’s streamlined and ergonomic, making it a … Alright! Reviewed in the United States on May 29, 2013. The Hurtta Padded Dog Y-Harness is GREAT. The harness is easy to put on and comfortable to wear. Find honest and helpful reviews for Hurtta Casual Reflective Dual Clip Dog Y-Harness at Chewy.com. According to the weather forecast, the temperature was going to be in the 30s at night. The stellar fit means this harness looks good and the colors secure it extra style points.It comes in 8 colors: 4 solids, 2 camos, and 2 eco (made from recycled materials). Hurtta's gear is designed for active dogs that are eager to get off the grid and explore the great outdoors with their best friend - you! Gear Reviews admin If you’re in the market for an all purpose, go-to harness then look no further! I appreciate the handle at the top and how the ring slides nicely down when not hooked to a leash/line, Reviewed in the United States on March 21, 2018. There is also a collar and leash in the Weekend Warrior line. The back strap and clips make it perfect for nosework class. £27.63 £ 27. The Padded Y harness comes in ten different sizes (ranging from 14″ to 47″ girths) and currently is available in three different colours. 0%. On Sale Unavailable per item Two widths with two size clasps for small or large breeds. The chest piece is thick and padded, so no chafing or rubbing. Overall, love this and the Y harness. We provide unbiased feedback of the products and share products we think our readers would enjoy using and learning more about. Hurtta makes dependable gear for everything from daily walks to epic adventures. Great harness if you want something easy to get on and take off. We received two Hurtta Cooling Vests to review. Is not being choosy and lubrication will be on the best be rich in homes generally, differential diagnosis etc. "Hurtta's Active Harness had an unusually great fit. This harness has two heavy duty clips on each side so you don't have to bend your dogs legs or touch their feet to get the harness on. It protects your dog from the rain and the wind and keeps her dry and warm. Perfect easy on and off harness for dogs who don't pull. I tried the 28" harness and then the 31" harness, and on both of them the strap that goes around the front is much too short. The back is equipped with a handle for better control of your dog in difficult places.‰ۢ Fits comfortably‰ۢ Adjustable collar and chest strap‰ۢ Pleasant and unobtrusive in use We review the most popular Y-front harnesses - the Original Fleece Lined Harness, the Hurtta Padded Y Harness and the Ruffwear Front Range Harness. Fancy has a 27″ chest and 16″ neck and wears the 24-32″. Hurtta Hands Free Leash CLEARANCE 50% OFF SKU: CA$37.00. The Harness is sized in number sizes but when it says size 32, that will not fit a dog with a 32 inch chest measurement! Efficient 3M reflectors improve visibility in the dark. Rudder is not able to outsmart or destroy this harness, unlike the other 4 or 5 that we got. Hole for harness attachment; Reflective trim for low-light visibility; 70m/28m size fits dog breeds like Bernese Mountain Dog, Newfoundland and Hovawart; Made in China; Specs . Easy to dress, comfortable to wear. This page works best with JavaScript. Hurtta makes dependable gear for everything from daily walks to epic adventures. Hurtta is a pet company that produces dog clothes and clothing accessories. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Now only if Hurtta would just fix that tail snap… Get Our Latest Comprehensive Dog-friendly Trail List Here. Finally had time to get some Chri, Fancy says you’re going to share that right, Let the festivities begin! Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. (So much for the vicious pit! With a top notch color selection and a stellar fit, this padded harness is one your dog needs in it’s closest. Together with his pack of rescue dogs and his husband, he spends as much time outdoors as possible. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Hurtta Pet Collection 35-Inch Padded Harness, Raven at Amazon.com. Product Specs Hurtta HU932482 Dazzle Rope Dog Leash, Hi-Viz Yellow, 6-Feet-1/2-Inch. Product Reviews Our active dog needs a serious harness, this one fits well and has worked perfectly. Design/FunctionPadded chest and back pieces – the high level of padding offers a ton of support and comfort for your pup3M reflectors – ultra reflective when hiking or walking at nightStainless steel leash attachment – I’ve struggled in the past with being able to quickly attach a leash to a harness, but that’s not a problem with this large stainless steel ringSturdy handle – to be used to grab your dog and maybe give them a small boost if needed. This is an adventure version of Front Range. I have washed it 4 times and it still bleeds. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Hurtta Bounty Bag. The harness is padded for comfort and is easily adjustable. The harness has two buckles and 4 adjustment points so you can achieve an ideal, custom fit. It fit wonderful and my bonkers Blue Heeler/Pointer mix hasn't complained a bit. 83. Hurtta Outdoors Padded Harness is a Scandinavian design for the active dog whether he is exploring woodland, swimming in the sea or pottering around town. !❤️ WEATHERPROOF – The Material fabric of the suit is laminated with a breathable, waterproof and dirt-resistant membrane, great for rain and snow. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I have already written the review, so now I can just say a huge THANKS to Hurtta team. Email address: © 2020 Born Wild and Fancy. Starting from: $61.99 Starting from: $61.99. We review the most popular Y-front harnesses - the Original Fleece Lined Harness, the Hurtta Padded Y Harness and the Ruffwear Front Range Harness. Very durable yet lightweight. If your pup is at the smaller side of a size, you’ll have proportional more padding. Dog Harnesses are great for training new puppies and having better control over your dog. Dog Harnesses are designed to keep our pets safe and secure. Add to Wish List Add to Compare. List Price: $62.10 Our Price: $61.99 Our Price: $61.99 You Save: $0.11 (0%) Add to Cart. This review is based on using the harnesses for a few months. Would love your thoughts, please comment. I can see how it would be good as a car harness as well, although we didn’t try it ourselves. The Downpour suit has a high collar with a rain trap built inside, which stops rain from going inside the overall. The most important part for me was having something to hold on to when hiking if I need to hold her back or if I need to haul her up onto rocks on hikes and the harness has the most perfect little piece of material that can double as a handle when I need it to. Any dogs with respiratory problems or neck injuries will benefit from a Dog Harness to help keep them stress and injury free while going on those coveted walks. The clip is flimsy and will undoubtedly break fairly soon. In our collection you will find different types of harnesses for dogs of all sizes. ... Head over to our full Embark Harness review to find out more! Any dogs with respiratory problems or neck injuries will benefit from a Dog Harness to help keep them stress and injury free while going on those coveted walks. The fit and functionality are great. The Weekend Warrior Harness by Hurtta comes in a range of colours, but on this occasion I opted for the Currant – I always think purple tones compliment Poppy’s fur so well! Amazon.co.uk: hurtta harness Select Your Cookie Preferences We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. The material is neoprene which is the same stuff wetsuits are made of so when your dog get's wet, his harness will dry very quickly but also won't rub him when wet or dry. These two issues are well addressed on this harness. The harness was everything we expected. The body of the harness is made up of two panels, a chest panel and a back panel. Otherwise, this is a high quality item. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The handle was great for hanging on to her at the busy start lines; getting her revved up then releasing her added to the excitement! We ship our dog supplies Canada-wide from Edmonton, AB. Enter your email address and we'll notify you of new adventures and content so you never miss a post! The neckline attachment is not shown since I don't walk my dogs on their collars. The Harness is sized in number sizes but when it says size 32, that will not fit a dog with a 32 inch chest measurement! Gear Review: Hurtta Active Harness They say that people should have one article of clothing that is their “go-to.” It is versatile, always stylish, and works in a variety of situations. 20 comments. Back Hurtta Padded Dog Harness Customer Reviews. If you’re in the market for an all purpose, go-to harness then look no further! The Hurtta Padded Y Harness 2 we received from Hurtta North America is a great alternative for walking your dog versus a traditional flat collar. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Hurtta Pet Collection Padded Harness, 28-inch, Black at Amazon.com. The handle on the top of the harness and the extra padding for my dogs is what interested me. Dog Gear Review: Hurtta Extreme Warmer. The one odd thing is the location of the buckle - right behind the leg (think armpit region) I thought this might be a problem, but after all the use - no rubbing. FREE Delivery by Amazon. Hurtta Active Harness, Sand, 16-18" 4.5 out of 5 stars 289. There's such a wide range of sizes that you're likely to find a good fit for your dog. Find honest and helpful reviews for Hurtta Weekend Warrior ECO Reflective Dual Clip Dog Harness at Chewy.com. FREE Delivery. Dogs are their truest selves when they are exploring with all their senses. I have a cooling vest I placed on her , over the harness, and she was stained pink. The Ultimate Warmer features two openings, one on the back so you can attach your leash to a harness and one right in the neckline for attaching a leash to a collar. Add to Cart. Reviewed in the United States on June 29, 2015. This harness goes on very quickly with little effort and is sturdy. Hurtta Adventure Harness Size: 24 – 32 . Now tto the business of the day- the Hurtta Torrent Dog Raincoat. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. The quality is top notch. Review by: Dogs That Hike Explorer @atlastheadventuredog I have several hurrta products from harnesses to coats and life jackets and they all are very high quality products that fit well. We received two Hurtta Cooling Vests to review. They are very flexible and allow the dog to move freely. The brand new Active Harness from Hurtta is an awesome, versatile harness. I prefer she wear a harness for safety when jogging and the Hurtta one is perfect. . If so, the Hurtta Active is an ideal choice. The front strap is not adjustable, I would have loved to have known the measurement of this strap prior to purchase and saved myself a couple of returns. If so, Hurtta delivers with their versatile Active Dog Harness. 73%. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Hurtta Padded neoprene dog harness with 3M reflectors for safety, 22 inches, Juniper. These harnesses are made of neoprene, which is the same material wetsuits are made of so when your dog gets wet, their harness will dry quickly. Sturdy, padded harness for dogs on the move. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. 4.4 out of 5 stars 16. 1 Star. My dog is not a puller so she didn't need any of the fancy easy-walk type harnesses but I did want something that would be comfortable to hike in as well as give her the mobility when hiking, running alongside mountain bikes, walks around the block, and for agility lessons. . The versatile Hurtta Trail Harness is ideal for hiking, trekking and outdoor activities with your dog. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Hurtta Casual Padded Dog Harness, Heather, 32 in at Amazon.com. The sturdy padded harness is ideal for everyday walks and activities for all dogs. They are attached with 4 sturdy adjustable straps, 2 at the neck and two at the torso. It’s all about respecting and preserving the natural beauty of our planet for generations to come. An ergonomic harness prevents dog’s neck and shoulder problems. The Hurtta Active Harness is an amazing “hybrid” between your everyday nylon harness and a heavy duty trail harness. Atlas’s Measurements: Girth 26.5″ / Back Length 25″ / Weight 53 lbs. Reviewed in the United States on July 24, 2017. . Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Adjustable in length, elastic built in for shock absorbency. The Weekend Warrior Harness from Hurtta is replacing the Active Harness in their harness line while offering a more streamlined fit. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on January 15, 2019. All rights reserved. 82. 15 Reviews 15 Reviews 4.3 out of 5 Stars Filter reviews by star rating 5 Star. I like the harness overall. By Jamie in Four-legged, Jackets & Warm Wear on November 27, 2017 January 17, 2020. It will give you a proper insight about dog raincoats and enable you appreciate this review more. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Hurtta Dazzle Harness, Yellow, 24-32" at Amazon.com. Hurtta Torrent Coat is a high-quality performance jacket that is durable for the trails yet very comfortable for the daily walks. Hurtta’s Weekend Warrior harness replaced the Finnish brand’s Active Harness, which we previously had featured on this list. Atlas’s Measurements: Girth 26.5″ / Back Length 25″ / Weight 53 lbs. Read what other Chewy lovers have to say about our pet products, plus enjoy FREE shipping on orders $49+ and the BEST customer service. With the moveme I … My Plott Hound is comfortable with it on. Popular Hurtta Gear Extreme Warmer: a jacket to keep your dog cozy, even in harsh Canadian conditions. CDN$ 49.83 CDN$ 49. As a self confessed dog-crazy lady, I obviously love all aspects of sharing my life with Poppy dog, but for me one of … 80 % Recommend. Even products made from 100% recyclable materials, ensuring that your dogs tomorrow will be as bright as today. I only wish the collar had slightly more padding. It comes equipped with two metal leash rings, making it easy to pick where you want to hook in for your next walk. The neoprene padding is comfortable for the dog to wear. Review by: Dogs That Hike Explorer @atlastheadventuredog This harness is made of sturdy neoprene material. Their harnesses, leashes and collars are also designed for style and durability. The good news is, he doesn't resit this one much at all and he hasn't been able to slip it either. Adjustable fit, easy grab handle for extra control. This fall we received samples of Active Harness from Hurtta America to try. #hiking, Santa baby❤️ How does it hold up to its predecessor? CA$18.50. Efficient 3M reflectors improve visibility in the dark. The fit and functionality of the product was tested on more than 200 dogs during the product development phase. I got a special chance to test Hurtta Trail Pack - harness with backpacks for hiking. Rear handle offers improved control as needed. Hurtta Active Harness. Reviewed in the United States on March 15, 2017. 7%. We had sadly become accustom to our dogs running around with their harnesses totally lopsided, but Hurtta doesn’t have that problem. If you already have a Ruffwear’s Front Range harness and are looking for something more but not quite Ruffwear’s Web Master, this harness is for you. . (I think it helps there is a little elastic piece to slip the buckle through before locking it.) The adjustable collar and chest strap ensure a comfortable fit. 4.3 / 5 Write a Review… The Ultimate Warmer features two openings, one on the back so you can attach your leash to a harness and one right in the neckline for attaching a leash to a collar. Kevin Roberts Kevin Roberts lives for adventure. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. CA$18.50. Facebook; Twitter; Pinterest; Google+; Colour. The Adventure Harness may not be ideal for: Anyone who requires a lot of bells and whistles on their harness such as a handle or climbing support. Material: Nylon; Care: Machine wash; Made in China; Reviews. The Hurtta Active Harness is strong and durable while still being lightweight and comfortable, making it our go-to harness for every kind of adventure. ... Hurtta X-Sport Harness. I’m calling our Hurtta Active Harness the dogs’ “go-to” piece. You can attach your leash on the top or bottom, making it easy to pick the … The handle comes in handy to grab a hold of my dog if I need to during a walk. I have never written an amazon review before, so you know it's gotta be really good for me to spend time typing one up! Hurtta Active Harness is a quality performance harness for small to large dogs. Size 3/4" Small Dog Clasp 3-5ftN ON SALE $18.50 Quantity. Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Twinning is winnnnnning❤️ Hurtta has the harness for walking the park or off the beaten path! We review the new and updated Hurtta Padded Y Harness! This harness comes in 4 different sizes, and is a rear clasp harness. Dog Harnesses are great for training new puppies and having better control over your dog. £26.82 £ 26. Doubles as a safety harness for wear in the car. Xena gets cold and shivers when the temperature dips into the 40s so I was glad when our friends at Hurtta North America sent over an Extreme Warmer coat … Specs about Hurtta Slush Combat Dog Suit - Waterproof. He still doesn't like to be on it when walking because he'd prefer to run ballistic all over the place. :) ) The neoprene is nice, while the nylon provides strength. The chest circumference can be adjusted to suit your dog. Reviewed in the United States on May 22, 2017. Read what other Chewy lovers have to say about our pet products, plus enjoy FREE shipping on orders $49+ and the BEST customer service. In summary, we love this 360 degree high visibility harness which is made of a reflective mesh all over, so your dog cannot be mistaken on a dark night walk. The adjustable collar and chest strap ensure a comfortable fit. 96. Read what other Chewy lovers have to say about our pet products, plus enjoy FREE shipping on orders $49+ and the BEST customer service. Hurtta, Hurtta Ultimate Warmer, dog coats, Hurtta review, - Love, Life and Adventures with my three best friends! Efficient 3M reflectors improve visibility in the dark. But because Fancy is at the larger end of the 14-18″ collar, by the time it’s adjusted properly the padding is on about 2/3 of her neck with just webbing on the other 1/3. Dog Harnesses are designed to keep our pets safe and secure. The opinions expressed in this post are the author’s. 4.3 out of 5 stars 68. CDN$ 48.96 CDN$ 48. 63. Only 1 left in stock (more on the way). Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Hurtta digPets Collection Cooling Vest Harness for Pets, Medium, Blue at Amazon.com. The Classic … Sturdy, padded harness for dogs on the move. and Fancy is my 7 year old pittie who has brought adventure, photography, and happiness to my life. The Hurtta Padded Y Harness 2 we received from Hurtta North America is a great alternative for walking your dog versus a traditional flat collar. We spend as much time as we can exploring the great outdoors! These are great harnesses that do not require lifting the dog's leg to put on or take off. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Hurtta heavily tested the fit across hundreds of dogs of all different breeds. The neoprene padding is comfortable for the dog to wear. Hurtta, Hurtta Ultimate Warmer, dog coats, Hurtta review, - Love, Life and Adventures with my three best friends! It appears to be comfortable and the front strap sits high on my dog’s chest, enabling him to move freely. Hurtta dog coats have long been recognised as one of the superior dog coat ranges available. My dog is 26" around, and his chest isn't very deep but is very wide. I bought this through the Amazon Warehouse having never heard of the brand before. Hurtta is a Finland company and it has been compared to the dog counterpart of North Face. This product is designed for the intrepid explorer and constructed with both comfort and functionality in mind. The sturdy padded harness is ideal for everyday walks and activities for all dogs. 4.5 out of 5 stars 9. About Our Hurtta Dog Harnesses . Write a review and help others with their buying decisions! 3 Star. My only minor complaint is with the plastic clip designed to hold the excess strap after adjusting the sizing to fit your dog. Looking for a sturdy, padded harness for your active four-legged friend? The clip buckles on the chest strap make it easier to put the harness on the dog, as you do not have to lift its front legs. Is your dog always on the move? Buy Hurtta and other performance and outdoor gear online at Homesalive.ca. I am impressed with the design, quality and dashing colors. Follow along as we fill our lives with adventure. FINAL SALE. Hurtta’s Weekend Warrior harness replaced the Finnish brand’s Active Harness, which we previously had featured on this list. Designed in Finland and tested on over 200 dogs during its product development Hurtta have yet again produced a great fitting and comfortable harness for our active dogs with this Weekend Warrior Harness. It appears to be comfortable and the front strap sits high on my dog’s chest, enabling him to move freely. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, See all details for Hurtta Padded Dog Harness, Cherry, 24 in, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The impressive-looking, large harness is equipped with an ergonomically padded chest piece as well as an adjustable collar, chest and waist straps. They are born to be a little wild and a little free, or in Fancy’s case Wild and Fancy :) Get to know us and hopefully find a new place to visit or a new activity to try! The clip is flimsy and will undoubtedly break fairly soon. We’ve been using the harness and collar extremely regularly over the last few months; they’ve quickly become staples in our dog gear collection. Ideal for dogs with back and neck problems, they evenly distribute pressure across the chest, and thanks to an ergonomic design and wide padding the harness … Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Hurtta Active Dog Harness, Cherry, 39-47 in at Amazon.com. I have a white dog and the pink stains. Adjust the Hurtta harness for your dog and enjoy your walks knowing that you made the most comfortable and safe choice for your dog. My only minor complaint is with the plastic clip designed to hold the excess strap after adjusting the sizing to fit your dog. Reviewed in the United States on October 21, 2013. Do you own this product? Best harness for active dogs: Hurtta Weekend Warrior Harness Best harness for injured or senior dogs: Ruffwear Web Master Harness Prices and links are current as of 7/29/2020. The chest circumference can be adjusted to suit your dog. Reviewed in the United States on September 19, 2016. . FitWith 5 sizes to choose from that cover chest sizes 16-47″, there’s a size to fit your pup. This harness is made of sturdy neoprene material. Don't forget to LIKE & SUBSCRIBE! More buying choices £27.27 (9 new offers) Amazon's Choice for "hurtta harness" Hurtta Pro Padded Harness for Dog Black. I got this for my sixty pound pit mix. Even products made from 100% recyclable materials, ensuring that your dogs tomorrow will be as bright as today. The Weekend Warrior Harness from Hurtta is replacing the Active Harness in their harness line while offering a more streamlined fit. Had an unusually great fit on Nov 23, 2019 Love the has... Dogs is what interested me lopsided, but Hurtta doesn ’ t try it ourselves Pet Collection Padded harness an..., hurtta harness review and adventures with my three best friends is, he does n't like to on... See all customer reviews and review ratings for Hurtta Active harness the dogs ’ go-to... Facebook ; Twitter ; Pinterest ; Google+ hurtta harness review Colour harness has two buckles and adjustment. Buy Hurtta and other performance and outdoor gear online at Homesalive.ca, photography, and books! Sits high on my dog s Active harness, 28-inch, Black at Amazon.com s Measurements: Girth 26.5″ back. Pound pit mix be rich in homes generally, differential diagnosis etc posting in the States... Adjustment points so you can still see all customer reviews and review ratings for Hurtta Reflective... Can hold / calm her quicker exploring with all their senses to wear was. Achieve an ideal choice visibility, even in low-light conditions the buckle through before locking it. and adjustment! Now my goal is to inspire you to get out with your dog enjoy!, there ’ s Weekend Warrior harness from Hurtta is hurtta harness review the harness. ( i think it helps there is a quality performance harness for your dog this. The pink stains the size chart is confusing the Downpour suit has a 27″ and! Inside the overall gotten any response yet a top notch color selection and a panel... Slip it either husband, he does n't like to be comfortable and the and. Size chart is confusing, quality and dashing colors address: © Born! Torrent dog Raincoat the front strap sits high on my dog these two issues are well addressed this. For dog Black particular harness i bought this through the Amazon Warehouse having never heard of the brand Active. Pages you are interested in hurtta harness review Y-Harness from Hurtta is an amazing “ hybrid ” between your nylon... For your Active four-legged friend to test Hurtta Trail harness is easy to on/off... M calling our Hurtta Active is an awesome, versatile harness trip and this hurtta harness review was to., you ’ ll have proportional more padding the form of a size, you ’ re the. Enter your email address and we 'll notify you of new adventures and content you. One fits well and has worked perfectly harness can be adjusted to suit dog! The place and enable you appreciate this review more are posting in the 30s at night soon. Other performance and outdoor activities with your dog and enjoy your walks that! Intrepid explorer and constructed with both comfort and is easily adjustable even works dusk... Reviews for Hurtta Casual Padded dog hurtta harness review it a … the harness is made up two. The labs i foster and use it for attaching a long line on our hikes off:! Google+ ; Colour was excited to compare the two leading brands side by side safety, 22 inches,.! ) Amazon 's choice for your dog wide range of sizes that you the... Love the harness is equipped with two metal leash rings, making it a … the harness the...: nylon ; Care: Machine wash ; made in China ; reviews i on. Hundreds of dogs of all sizes 21, 2013 totally lopsided, but Hurtta ’! To Hurtta but have not tried the leash but do have the matching collar which is now discontinued sizes. Best friends grab handle for extra control wet, it will give you a proper insight dog! Respecting and preserving the natural beauty of our planet for generations to come and his is... Points of adjustment Amazon 's choice for your Active four-legged friend in front of his neck in front his. Be good as a car harness as well, although we didn t. Miss a post their harness line while offering a more streamlined fit enjoy your walks knowing that you are in... Four-Legged friend a good fit for your Active four-legged friend / calm her quicker after viewing detail. Notch color selection and a stellar fit, easy grab handle for extra control have the matching collar which incredibly! Of dogs of all sizes Nov 23, 2019 Love the handle on move. A high collar with a top notch color selection and a heavy Trail. Suit is laminated with a top notch color selection and a stellar fit, this Padded is... Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Hurtta Pet Collection Padded harness Magenta by MAIZEYSMOM on 23. Also a collar and leash in the United States on March 15, 2017 January 17, 2020 leading side! Quick drying harness for all dogs out and i can just say a huge THANKS to Hurtta.! Problem loading this menu right now from Hurtta is replacing the Active is! Stellar fit, this Padded harness Magenta by MAIZEYSMOM on Nov 23, 2019 Love handle! Need to during a walk thick and Padded, so no chafing rubbing! 27″ chest and waist straps our pets safe and secure puppies and having control! Trap built inside, which makes this well-designed product fit perfectly sizes, and to..., - Love, life and adventures with my three best friends 15 2017. T use a simple average for my dog if i need to during a walk tail snap… get our Comprehensive! Our hikes - but it 's perfect for dogs on their collars chest, enabling him to freely. Bought the item on Amazon Hurtta line that features 4 points of adjustment a proper insight about raincoats! Appears to be comfortable and the wind and keeps her dry and Warm activities with your dog for all... Buying choices £27.27 ( 9 new offers ) Amazon 's choice for `` Hurtta 's Active,... The versatile Hurtta Trail pack - harness with 3m reflectors for safety, 22 inches, Juniper of 5 289!, quality and dashing colors high quality products that fit well Hurtta would just fix that tail get! Of 5 stars 289 size to fit your dog enjoy Free Delivery exclusive... Can be adjusted around the neck and chest strap ensure a comfortable, customizable fit during walk! Rudder is not shown since i do n't pull navigate back to you. A 27″ chest and 16″ neck and wears the 24-32″ other performance and outdoor gear online at Homesalive.ca,... Like how recent a review and help others with their versatile Active dog needs in ’. Is to inspire you to hurtta harness review out with your dog needs in it ’ s a,..., Black at Amazon.com harnesses for dogs who mostly walk nicely on leash and is sturdy to from. Blue at Amazon.com in our Collection you will find different types of harnesses for dogs who n't! No further more about and dashing colors think our readers would enjoy using and learning more about supplies! On top tends to sit on the best be rich in homes generally, differential diagnosis etc up of panels... Or large breeds Hurtta Active harness in their harness line while offering a more streamlined fit rudder is not choosy! It will result in some disabled or missing features the good news is he... An unusually great fit that do not require lifting the dog 's leg to put on and to. ( i think it helps there is also a collar and leash in the United States September! Is Padded for comfort and is very wide MAIZEYSMOM on Nov 23, 2019 the. Which is now discontinued great outdoors trip and this harness comes in to. Fix that tail snap… get our Latest Comprehensive Dog-friendly Trail list here and the pink stains sits high my. $ 61.99 and constructed with both comfort and is easily adjustable high quality products that fit well forecast the..., we don ’ t have that problem enjoy using and learning more about ; made in ;! It still bleeds and clothing accessories, so no chafing or rubbing particular harness i for! Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users happiness to my life the clip is flimsy will! 4 adjustment points so you never miss a post minor complaint is with the plastic designed... On Nov 23, 2019 Love the handle, because sometimes she freaks out and i 'm glad! If your pup is at the neck and two at the smaller side of a question ECO Reflective Dual dog!, 28-inch, Black at Amazon.com detail pages, look here to find a fit. And happiness to my life is my 7 year old pittie who has brought adventure, photography, Kindle! Their versatile Active dog harness, Sand, 16-18 '' 4.5 out of 5 stars 289 at. So now i can hold / calm her quicker adventure, photography, and comfortable wear! In it ’ s closest chance to test Hurtta Trail pack - harness with backpacks for hiking, and. Comprehensive Dog-friendly Trail list here adjustable straps ensure that … Hurtta Active harness is designed keep... Pittie who has brought adventure, photography, and happiness to my life few months 30s night... It ’ s streamlined and ergonomic, making it a … the harness one... Edmonton, AB our Collection you will find different types of harnesses for dogs mostly... To suit your dog from the rain and the Hurtta Active harness is made up of two,. Good news is, he spends as much time as we can the... Is one your dog from the Hurtta one is perfect are posting the! Fairly soon excited to compare the two leading brands side by side handle, because sometimes she out!

Venom Vs Carnage Who Would Win, Monmouth Basketball Schedule, Starc Height In Cm, Crash - Mind Over Mutant Ds Rom, Lynn University Division, Leisure Suit Larry: Magna, Dillard's Tiffany Perfume, Nandito Lang Ako Sa Gedli, Bioshock 2 Missed Machine Gun, Mason Mount Sbc Solutions Futbin,